This Vehicle has been inspected and qualifies for the Limited Warranty Program.
You may request a copy of the inspection from this dealership.
The term of this Limited Warranty will expire on the first to occur of mileage or stated period below:
This is an exclusionary policy covering all components on your vehicle except for a short list of items not covered, mostly items considered normal maintenance by the manufacturer, except for a short list of items listed under what is not covered in section 4 of the limited warranty service contract.
The Limited Warranty is Included in Vehicle Purchase, at No Cost to You!
This provides a general description of the Limited Warranty Coverage.
Please refer to the Limited Warranty for complete terms, provisions, and exclusions.
Engine Group: All internally lubricated parts. Crankshaft and bearings, oil pump, fuel pump, diesel injection pump, water pump, internal timing gears or chain/belt, camshaft, camshaft bearings, valve lifters, rocker arm assemblies and push rods, valve guides, pistons and rings, wrist pins, connecting rods, motor mounts and distributor drive gear. The engine block and cylinder heads are covered only if damage is caused by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part. ENGINE(Rotary): All of the above listed parts plus rotors, rotor seals, rotor chamber, eccentric shaft and bearings. Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered FAILURE.
Turbocharger/Supercharger: Factory installed turbocharger or supercharger, including housing, and all internal parts.
Transmission, Trans-axle and Transfer Case (4x4/AWD): All internally lubricated parts. Drive shaft/U joint, torque converter, and transmission mounts. Case housings are covered if damaged by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part. Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered if damaged by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part. Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered FAILURE.
Drive Axle Group (Front or Rear): Pinion bearings, side carrier bearings, ring and pinion gears, carrier assembly, thrust washers, axles, internal axle bearings, constant velocity joints, internal trans-axle seal, and drive axle housing if damaged by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part. Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered FAILURE.
Power Steering Group: Steering gear box, pump assembly, rack and pinion, pit-man arm, idler arm, tie rod, control valves, and intermediate shafts.
Air Conditioning Group: Compressor, condenser, evaporator, a/c clutch & coil, expansion valve, receiver drier, blower motor, and heater control valve.
Electrical Group: Alternator, starter motor, front and rear wiper motors, voltage regulator, distributor, solenoids, electronic fuel injectors, throttle position sensor, front oxygen sensor, crankshaft position sensor, camshaft position sensor, fuel pressure sensor, electronic ignition module, ignition coils, power window motors/ regulators, power mirror motors, power seat motors, 4WD encoder motor, power lock actuators, and the following manually operated switches: window switch, seat adjuster switch, headlight switch, turn signal switch, door lock switch, wiper switch, ignition switch.
Brake Group: Master cylinder, power brake cylinder, vacuum assist booster, hydro boost, disc brake caliper, wheel cylinders, compensating valve. The following ABS Components are covered: hydraulic control unit, electronic control processor, wheel speed sensors, hydraulic pump/motor assembly, pressure modulator valve, isolation dump valve, and accumulator.
Front/Rear Suspension Group: Upper and lower control arms, control arm shafts and bearings or bushings, upper and lower ball joints, radius arm and bushings, torsion bars and mounts or bushings, stabilizer bars, links and bushings, struts, strut bearing plates, shock absorbers, spindle and spindle support, wheel bearings, and the following variable dampening suspension parts: compressor, control module, actuator, solenoid, height sensor, and mode selector switch.
Cooling Group: Engine cooling fan and motor, fan clutch, serpentine belt tensioner, radiator, heater core, water pump and thermostat.
Enhanced Electrical Group: Manually operated switches, fuel injection sensors, rear window heating elements, and the following factory installed devices: global positioning system (GPS), central LCD control screen, electronic control modules, instrument cluster, infrared systems, cruise control servo, proximity pass key and sensor, power antenna motor.
Seals and Gaskets: Coverage is included on covered components. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal and not considered a FAILURE.
Rental Car: The administrator will reimburse the LIMITED WARRANTY HOLDER, for actual rental car expense incurred, up to thirty dollars ($30.00) per twenty-four (24) hour period, with a one hundred fifty dollar ($150.00) maximum per claim. In order to qualify for reimbursement, the COVERED VEHICLE must: 1) be retained by the repair facility overnight, and; 2) have a FAILURE to a covered component, that if driven, would result in further damage to the COVERED VEHICLE. An additional ninety dollars ($90.00) of rental coverage applies only in the event of a parts delay when an internal repair or replacement is performed on a major component (Engine Group, Transmission Group, Drive Axle Group). Reimbursement will not continue beyond the day that repairs are completed and the LIMITED WARRANTY HOLDER is notified of completion. Reimbursement is only valid if rental is from a licensed car rental agency.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE: In order to obtain the additional benefits listed below, please call 1-888-810-5150.
1. Towing: In the event the COVERED VEHICLE becomes disabled due to mechanical FAILURE which renders the COVERED VEHICLE inoperable, WE will arrange to have the COVERED VEHICLE transported, one time per claim, to the nearest qualified repair service facility within one hundred fifty (150) miles. YOU are responsible for any charges that exceed the stated coverage limit.
2. Flat Tire Change: In the event of a flat tire on the COVERED VEHICLE, WE will arrange for a service provider to mount an inflated spare tire provided by YOU. In the event the spare tire is not functional, WE will provide YOU with transportation to the nearest tire store for repairs.
3. Emergency Fuel Delivery Service: In the event the COVERED VEHICLE runs out of gas, WE will arrange for a service provider to deliver two (2) gallons of gas to the COVERED VEHICLE. You are responsible for the cost of the emergency supply of gas at the time of delivery. (Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicle excluded)
4. Battery Jump Service: In the event the COVERED VEHICLE will not crank due to a weak or "run-down" battery, WE will arrange for a service provider to boost or jump-start the battery.
5. Key Lockout Service: In the event the keys for the COVERED VEHICLE are lost, broken or accidentally locked in the COVERED VEHICLE, WE will arrange for a service provider to unlock the COVERED VEHICLE and will pay up to maximum of one hundred dollars ($100) per occurrence for the locksmith service, excluding the cost of replacement keys. YOU are responsible for the cost of any replacement keys at the time of service.